Lake Fenton Bond 2017

Community has opportunity to voice district direction

Students+at+LFHS+enjoy+top-notch+technology%2C+a+necessary+component+to+readying+students+for+today%27s+global+society.+
Students at LFHS enjoy top-notch technology, a necessary component to readying students for today's global society.

Logan Shanafelt

Logan Shanafelt

Logan Shanafelt, Social Media

Coming up on November 7, the Lake Fenton community will vote on a bond that will update all of the schools in the district. The bond grants Lake Fenton Community Schools an extension to the current bond they have, which was $30 million that covered the cost of the construction of Lake Fenton High School. This would still keep the millage rate at the current 5.0 mills.

The 2017 bond will ensure safety and security to Lake Fenton buildings, update the learning environment, continue transitioning towards technology by increasing student accessibility to the wireless network, replace musical instruments,  replace Lake Fenton Middle School locker room lockers, and turn the LFHS football field into synthetic turf..

So registered voters, don’t forget to cast your vote on November 7. Polls are open from

7 a.m. to 8 p.m. For more information on the bond, click on these links:

Frequently Asked Questions:

http://lakefentonschools.org/files/user/2/file/Bond%20FAQs%202017.pdf

Work List:

http://lakefentonschools.org/files/user/2/file/Lake%20Fenton%20worklists%207-3-17.pdf