Top Spring Break Destinations

Samantha Burtch, Writer

1. Cancun, Mexico:

“Cancun is the definition of Spring Break,” according to studentcity.com.  There are fascinating beach and pool parties every day, featuring weekly headlining artists. Enjoy music festival events at Cancun’s hottest clubs every night with world-class DJs and performers. Stunning beaches and all-inclusive resorts set the scene for an amazing week, leaving all of life’s stress behind. www.wikipedia.org

1. Nassau, Bahamas:

This is in the making for the most exclusive experience for student travelers out of all destinations. This is one destination that offers both a unforgettable Spring Break party atmosphere and a relaxing paradise, filled with club night events and  private island day parties. Here are some of the most beautiful beaches that you will ever see featuring stunning white sand and bright turquoise waters. www.wikipedia.org

1. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico:

“Puerto Vallarta has a little bit of everything: beachfront properties, some of the best nightclubs in Latin America, and the most unique and adventurous excursions offered in any other Spring Break destinations,” according to studentcity.com. Here offers beachfront accommodations at the most student-friendly, all-inclusive resort in Vallarta. Go explore Puerto Vallarta’s best nightclubs each night while looking at the gorgeous sunset. It’s home to the second most thrilling zipline adventure in the world, filled with so much opportunity for adventure. 

www.wikipedia.org

1. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic:

“If you’re looking for a Spring Break destination where you can relax with your friends in a beautiful tropical setting, and party at mega clubs, then consider Punta Cana your spot for Spring Break,” according to studentcity. They have all-inclusive resorts filled with amazing beaches, sparkling pools, variety of dining options, activities and entertainment, casinos and more. There are day parties with DJ, MC, contests and prizes. It also includes private coach transportation to Punta Cana’s best clubs. They are also known for their party cruises. www.wikipedia.org

1. Panama City Beach, Florida:

Panama City Beach has been a known and loved Spring Break hot spot in the United States for decades. You can arrive by car or bus to avoid dealing with the high cost of airfare and luggage fees. It’s also the home to Club La Vela, the largest nightclub in North America, including headlining talent at the Spinnaker Beach Bash during only Spring Break weeks. www.wikipedia.org