Review: To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before

Samantha Burtch, Co Print Editor

‘To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before’, starring Lana Condor, and Noah Centineo, is absolutely a 10 out of 10. Lara Jean Covey writes letters to all of her past loves, but the letters are meant for only her to see. Until one day when all the love letters are sent out to her previous loves. Her life is soon thrown into chaos when they start confronting her one by one. These people consist of: her first kiss, the boy from summer camp, and even her sister’s ex-boyfriend, Josh. As she learns to deal with her past loves face to face, Lara Jean discovers that something good may come out of these letters after all.
This movie shows the love of three sisters, and how each of them has their own unique personality. Lara Jean is generally considered a nice, quirky and shy girl that enjoys scrapbooking, fashion, especially vintage clothing, and baking. Margo, her older sister, is a very smart girl with a plan. She has a very strong character and always does what she believes is best for her in a long term. Lastly, their younger sister Kitty is a stubborn girl who always has to get what she wants. Still, she is thought of as sweet and kind-hearted by nature.
The movie makes you have so many different emotions all at once. Sadness, happiness, anger, and complete humiliation. I could watch this movie over and over again, because the characters made it feel so real. Once Lara Jean and Peter Kavinsky start to fall for each other after faking about having a relationship, you could feel how real the feelings where. Such a beautiful movie, with a great ending. I would 100% recommend this to anyone who asks.